Beef bone broth in Arizona can be used to add a unique taste to just about anything. The flexibility of this nutritious additive does not have to be limited to just soups and bases, and considering a few of these exciting and unconventional uses for beef bone broth will liven up your next dining experience:
- Cocktails: One of the more popular breakfast cocktails is the Bloody Mary, which is typically made with vegetable juice. If you are not normally a vegetable juice fan, you can easily substitute half of this mixture with beef broth to make a drink that is both enjoyable and nutritious.
- Make your own bouillon cubes: Condensing your extra beef stock into bouillon cubes is a helpful trick that makes storage much more convenient. When you are ready to use your additional stock again, you can simply dissolve the cubes for cooking. Since the beef stock has less sodium than normal store-bought bouillon cubes, making your own cubes is also a healthier alternative.
- Salad dressing: With many families actively looking to make healthier food choices, more people are eating salads on a daily basis. Undoubtedly there are many that would like to eat more salads, but they find it difficult because the taste just isn’t desirable to them. Adding a homemade dressing or vinaigrette that is infused with beef stock will add just the right amount of flavor that you need to make your salad more palatable.
- Drinking broth straight: Beef broth can also be enjoyed in the morning from a large coffee mug, just like any other warm beverage that you would start your day with, such as tea or coffee. Drinking beef broth straight gives you direct access to the numerous health benefits, and eight ounces every morning is a great way to get the day started.
- Sauté: For additional flavor, you can sauté onions, peppers and mushrooms in beef broth. The simmering fusion will be soaked in flavor, and will add the right amount of flair to anything that you add the mixture to.
- Substitute beef broth for water: If you want to pack in extra flavor, you can use beef stock in the place of water to boil many different things. For example, you can create a rich taste for tonight’s mashed potatoes or pasta by boiling them in beef broth. Or you can use the broth to steam your rice and create a tender and tasty side dish with added nutritional content.
Beef bone broth in Arizona can be used to enhance any meal, so it should definitely become a mainstay in your pantry.
Already boasting one of the most extensive online marketplaces for bone beef broth and other selected beef offerings, Arizona Grass Raised Beef Co. products are now on shelves in 12 Natural Grocers locations across the entire state. Locations include Chandler, Flagstaff, Gilbert (two stores), Phoenix, Prescott, Sedona, Scottsdale and Tucson (four stores). This means that you can either quickly pick up some broth for tonight’s dinner, or buy your supply in bulk so it lasts a while. Either way, make sure you get your broth today and see what other creative uses you can come up with!