Quarter Beef – 75.75 lbs (take home weight) at $9.17 per pound.
Arizona residents can order quarter, half and whole beef delivered directly to your door from our USDA inspected plant. All cuts are individually vacuum sealed in convenient cry-o-vac packages.
Included in your shipment:
- (6) 8 oz Top Sirloin Steaks (21 Day Dry Aged)
- (2) 1 lb. Flat Iron Steaks
- (6) 10 oz Ribeye Steaks (21 Day Dry Aged)
- (6) 8 oz NY Strip Steaks (21 Day Dry Aged)
- (4) 1 lb Packages of Stew Meat (Blade Tenderized)
- (6) 1 lb Fajita Meat (Blade Tenderized)
- (2) 2 lbs Chuck Roast
- (2) 2 lbs Bone-In Short Ribs
- 46 lbs of Ground Beef
- Our USDA inspected plant allows us to ethically and humanely harvest and package ONE ANIMAL AT A TIME.
- Our EXPERT butchers make every cut by hand, vacuum pack and flash freeze.
- We DRY AGE our steaks a minimum of 21 days for additional tenderness and taste.
- Ability to customize grind: Ground beef is great to have on hand but the ability to swap at no additional cost for your choice of Breakfast, Italian, Chorizo, and taco-seasoned meat, is a HUGE benefit and so tasty. Be sure to check out this FEATURE above!
- BEST PRICE. The price you see COVERS ALL COST INCLUDING DELIVERY.
All steaks are minimum 21 day dry aged for tenderness and taste. Anticipate on average a 120 day lead time for delivery. AZGRB will deliver Quarter, Half and Whole beef directly from our plant, on our truck, to your door at a scheduled window of time. If you have more questions, please email Greg: email@example.com or give him a call direct: (480)569-3330.
Do I need to purchase a special freezer to store my Quarter/Half/Whole?
One cubic foot of freezer space for every 35 – 40 lbs. To visualize this think about a Grocery Store brown paper bag which will hold approx. 25lbs of meat. That equals 3 bags with a Quarter beef, 6 bags with Half beef and 12 bags with Whole beef.