Whole Beef – 300 lbs (take home weight) at $8.00 per pound.
Arizona residents can order quarter, half and whole beef delivered directly to their door from our USDA inspected plant. All orders are packaged in convenient individual vacuum sealed packs. All beef is dry aged with the exception of ground. Our steaks are cryovac packaged, refrigerated and dry aged .
Included in your shipment:
- (32) 8 oz Top Sirloin Steaks
- (32) 10 oz Ribeye Steaks
- (32) 8 oz NY Strip Steaks
- (16) 1 lb Packages of Stew Meat (Blade Tenderized)
- (24) 1 lb Fajita Meat (Blade Tenderized)
- (12) 2 lbs Chuck Roast
- 184 lbs of Ground Beef
- Our USDA inspected plant allows us to ethically and humanely harvest and package ONE ANIMAL AT A TIME.
- Our EXPERT butchers make every cut by hand, vacuum pack and flash freeze.
- We DRY AGE our steaks a minimum of 21 days for additional tenderness and taste.
- Ability to customize grind: Ground beef is great to have on hand but the ability to swap at no additional cost for your choice of Breakfast, Italian, Chorizo, and taco-seasoned meat, is a HUGE benefit and so tasty. Be sure to check out this FEATURE above!
- BEST PRICE. The price you see COVERS ALL COST INCLUDING DELIVERY.
- When you purchase Quarter/Half/Whole you unlock the ability to add on a vast number of item, at the best possible value. (See Below)
QUARTER/HALF/WHOLE Delivery information (AZ Residents Only) Free delivery to Phoenix, Tucson, Prescott, Flagstaff, Sedona (Metropolitan areas)
All steaks are minimum 21 day dry aged for tenderness and taste. Anticipate on average a 30 day lead time for delivery. AZGRB will deliver Quarter, Half and Whole beef directly from our plant, on our truck, to your door at a scheduled window of time. If you have more questions, please email Greg: email@example.com or give him a call direct: (480)569-3330.
Do I need to purchase a special freezer to store my Quarter/Half/Whole?
One cubic foot of freezer space for every 35 – 40 lbs. To visualize this think about a Grocery Store brown paper bag which will hold approx. 25lbs of meat. That equals 3 bags with a Quarter beef, 6 bags with Half beef and 12 bags with Whole beef.