Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
GRASS-FED FILET MIGNON WITH BLUE CHEESE BUTTER
1. In a medium bowl, combine butter, blue cheese, rosemary, garlic, salt and pepper. Use your hands to
form into a log. Cover and refrigerate for at least minutes.
2. Remove steaks from refrigerator and let rest (about 30 minutes), bringing to room temperature before
3. Brush steaks with avocado oil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Heat a grill pan to high heat. Grill steaks to desired doneness, about 4 minutes per side for
5. Transfer steaks to a plate and top with butter.
6. Allow steaks to sit for 5 minutes and serve.