Marinade Time: 4-12 Hours
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
GRILLED THAI COCONUT-LIME GRASS-FED SKIRT STEAK
1. Whisk coconut milk, honey, lime zest, lime juice, fish sauce and ginger in a small bowl. Place skirt steak
in a 1 gallon zip lock bag. Pour marinade over the steak. Press out air and seal bag shut. Refrigerate
the steak 4 to 12 hours.
2. Preheat grill to high heat.
3. Drain steak and discard marinade. Pat steaks dry and sprinkle with salt.
4. Oil grill rack and immediately place steaks on the grill. Cook 2 minutes and turn a quarter turn to create
hash mark. Continue cooking 30 to 90 seconds more on first side. Flip steaks over and continue
cooking 2 ½ to 5 minutes on the second side to desired doneness, 5 to 8 minutes total depending on
thickness of the steaks.
5. Let steaks rest on carving board at least 4 minutes before cutting lengthwise across the grain.