Prep Time: 50 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
SEARED GRASS-FED RIBEYE STEAKS
1. Salt the steaks generously on both sides. Let them rest for 45 minutes or until they reach room
2. Drizzle oil and sprinkle pepper on both sides of steaks.
3. Coat iron skillet or grill pan with oil and heat over high heat.
4. Add steaks to skillet without crowding them.
5. Cook undisturbed for 2-3 minutes on each side for medium-rare.
6. Remove steaks from heat, set on plate and cover with tinfoil. Allow to rest for about 7 minutes. Slice
steaks to serve or serve whole.