Prep Time: Minutes
Cook Time: Minutes
SOUS VIDE TOP SIRLOIN STEAK WITH HORSERADISH CREAM
25. Preheat immersion circulator (sous vide bath) to 131ºF.
26. Season steaks with salt and pepper.
27. Place each steak in its own high-quality medium zipper lock bag or reusable silicone bag with 1
teaspoon butter. Seal the bags using the water immersion technique and place in the water bath. Set
the timer for 2 hours.
28. While the steaks cook, make the horseradish cream: Whip cream using an electric mixer or whisk until
stiff peaks form. Fold in sour cream, horseradish, and dill. Make sure the horseradish is evenly
distributed throughout the cream. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Cover and refrigerate until
29. When the timer goes off, remove the bags from the water bath. Remove the steaks from the bags and
30. Heat the oil in a large skillet over high heat. When the oil is almost smoking, add the steaks and sear
until well-browned, about 1 minute per side.
31. Let steaks rest for 5 minutes before serving with horseradish cream.